Business Development Associate
at Atrium LTS
Atrium LTS is building the backbone for the most innovative new law firms providing legal services to the most innovative startups.
We are building products and services to help automate legal workflows, innovate on process within firms, and help law firms identify and attract new clients. We believe the technology we build can provide a better experience for legal clients than they have thought possible, increasing communication and speed of service. We work closely with forward-thinking lawyers to help determine the direction and decisions about the products we build.
We are looking for a business development associate to report directly to our co-founder and CMO. You must live and breathe client service and be passionate about helping startups navigate their legal needs. You will be joining a small team and have the opportunity to substantially increase your responsibilities as the team and the company grow. At Atrium, you will work closely with and learn from experienced business leaders (our co-founders have been responsible for creating over $1.1B of company value).
The qualities we look for in A-team members:
- Curious: Atrium is a place to learn. Most of what we are building is re-architecting the way law firms work, which requires a curious and open mind willing to think from first principles. Asking questions about anything, law, business or otherwise is encouraged.
- Responsible: When we see a problem, we don’t ask “who owns this?” We dive in and fix it.
- Committed to customer service. Our customers are the lifeblood of our company. Making customers feel happy is the most important thing we do.
- Driven: The point of Atrium is to quickly scale the company to solve a massive pain point for customers. If participating in that isn’t your goal, this isn’t the right place to be.
- Drive full sales cycle including prospecting, closing, and relationship management
- Close inbound leads and leverage various outbound tools to drive new client acquisition
- Help develop effective sales strategies with our CMO
- Work closely with our internal team on building long-term relationships with customers
- Keep on top of the startup ecosystem to understand customer needs
- JD, legal background, or legal sales background a plus
- 2+ years of professional sales experience
- Experience closing enterprise accounts while providing excellent customer service
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding quota
- Self-motivated and success driven, yet collaborative and excited to work in a team environment
- Desire to learn about multiple industries and business models
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficiency and experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Ability to go above and beyond expectations with minimal guidance and resources