at Atrium LTS
Atrium LTS is building the backbone for the most innovative new law firms providing legal services to the most innovative startups.
We are building products and services to help automate legal workflows, innovate on process within firms, and help law firms identify and attract new clients. Our technology provides a better experience for legal clients, increasing communication and speed of service. We work closely with forward-thinking lawyers to help determine the direction and of the products we build.
We are looking for an executive assistant to report directly to our Head of Legal. You will be responsible for helping with a diverse set of tasks and will work very closely with many members of our executive team (including the CEO). At Atrium, you will work closely with and learn from experienced business leaders (our co-founders have been responsible for creating over $1.1B of company value).
- Maintain active calendars with external/internal partners for an executive.
- Review email inbox throughout the day to ensure prompt responses where needed, and respond where appropriate for the same executive.
- Coordinate, schedule, and initiate appointments with internal and external parties (audio, video and in person).
- Help create an Atrium specific process for calendaring client calls and help train team on best practices.
- General administrative duties including personal errands, web research, and coordinating with IT to resolve issues.
- Help collect information and distribute various communications to internal teams for management and operations purposes.
- Assist with office management where required (eg. coordinating client lunches at the office, reception and managing guests on an as-needed basis).
- Assist in event logistics on an as-needed basis.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to draft, edit, and proofread emails in the voice of our executive.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate a high level of organization that reflects ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with impeccable attention to detail.
- Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Google Calendar and Google Docs.
- Familiarity with both Mac and PC environments.