at Atrium LTS
Atrium LTS is building the backbone for the most innovative new law firms providing legal services to the most innovative startups.
We are building products and services to help automate legal workflows, innovate on process within firms, and help law firms identify and attract new clients. We believe the technology we build can provide a better experience for legal clients than they have thought possible, increasing communication and speed of service. We work closely with forward-thinking lawyers to help determine the direction and decisions about the products we build.
This is a unique opportunity to join a small and growing company with significant momentum and a large opportunity. Your work will help define our company as it grows, and will be used by lawyers and clients to on a daily basis.
We need a strong product manager who will own various product initiatives across the company. You will coordinate with our CTO, engineering teams, legal PMs, designers, and IT consultants to execute on building powerful tools and services for lawyers and legal clients.
- Own the product roadmap for internal and client-facing workflow and efficiency tools
- Own the product roadmap for marketing and client development tools
- Work closely with the CEO, CTO, and the rest of the executive team to define the
- Manage IT challenges for a law firm client as we define products that integrate with their
- Distill key features of products into clear written specifications by working with our legal PMs
- Help develop effective processes for defining, buidling, and launching products to our customers
- 4+ years experience as a product manager
- Exceptional independent problem solving skills, attention to detail, and flexibility
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with a service-oriented team
- A desire to dive in and learn about new problem spaces
- Strong analytical skills and experience with tools for doing data analysis
- Experience designing or building workflow tools for businesses
- Experience designing or building legal tech a plus
- Experience as a lawyer or working at a law firm a plus
- Experience with financings or general corporate legal work a plus