Senior Software Engineer - Backend
at Atrium LTS
Atrium LTS is building the backbone for the most innovative new law firms providing legal services to the most innovative startups.
We are building products and services to help automate legal workflows, innovate on process within firms, and help law firms identify and attract new clients. We believe the technology we build can provide a better experience for legal clients than they have thought possible, increasing communication and speed of service. We work closely with forward-thinking lawyers to help determine the direction and decisions about the products we build.
This is a unique opportunity to join a small and growing company with significant momentum and a large opportunity. Your work will help define our company as it grows, and will be used by lawyers and clients to on a daily basis.
We need strong product-minded engineers who enjoy working closely with customers to define and build products, are adept at building elegant solutions to complex data and workflow challenges, and prefer to iterate on products to release quickly.
- Work closely with our cross-functional team consisting of our CTO, legal PMs, and other engineers to define features and build powerful APIs, services, and tools
- Build internal and client-facing workflow tools
- Build clean and scalable APIs and the backend that our products depend on
- Build tools to manage our growing infrastructure across multiple platforms and
integrations with third-party products
- Integrate with existing legal technology products we and others have developed
- Help develop policies and practices to ensure our products stay secure and running
- 6+ years of experience developing and launching products into a production environment
- 6+ years of experience with relational databases and SQL
- 6+ years of experience with one or more general purpose programming language: Ruby,
Python, Java, C#, etc.
- Experience with and knowledge of the full web stack
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with a service-oriented team
- Experience building data-oriented or document-oriented workflow tools or web
- Experience building legal tech or working in a regulated or security-focused industry a