at Atrium LTS
Atrium LTS is building the backbone for the most innovative new law firms providing legal services to the most innovative startups.
We are building products and services to help automate legal workflows, innovate on process within firms, and help law firms identify and attract new clients. We believe the technology we build can provide a better experience for legal clients than they have thought possible, increasing communication and speed of service. We work closely with forward-thinking lawyers to help determine the direction and decisions about the products we build.
This is a unique opportunity to join a small and growing company with significant momentum and a large opportunity. Your work will help define our company as it grows, and will be used by lawyers and clients to on a daily basis.
We need strong product-minded designers who enjoy working closely with product teams to define and build products, are adept at building elegant solutions to complex data and workflow challenges, and prefer to iterate on products to release quickly
- We would like to hire this role part-time (2 days a week) to full-time, as our needs for UI/UX grow
- Work closely with our cross-functional team consisting of our CTO, legal PMs, and other engineers to define features and build powerful APIs, services, and tools
- Work with an existing UI library and develop additional elements and templates as necessary
- Give design input in the specs discussion stage of product development
- Render mockups using a standard mockup tool, socialize mockups for comments and suggestions
- Final mockups that are signed off by the PM needs to be production ready
- Please link us to a portfolio of the products and interfaces that you’ve designed
- Our products are going to be heavier on the web side, as opposed to mobile, so significant web UI/UX experience
- 6+ work experience (or an amount of projects equal to that level of experience) working as a UI/UX designer
- On the order of importance (from most important to least important): layout design, interaction design, graphic design
- Candidates who can code HTML and CSS are preferred